Make sure to bookmark this page for easy reference during this Merge Dragons Lunar Light Event Keys Guide to unlock all those Mystic Clouds!!!
The Cloud Key Guide will be available about 90 minutes once event begins… Stay tuned to find all the Lunar Light Cloud Keys and Watch the Livestream at the start!!!
1. Pink Life Flower
2. Lost Bud - Level 1 Forgotten Flower
3. Moon Flower - Level 5 Forgotten Flower
4. Elixir Of Life - Level 4 Mystic Potion
5. Triple Shroom - Level 3
6. Fallen Star (Yellow Cirlce)
7. Golden Capsule (Pink Circle)
8. Mystery Nest (Blue Circle)
9. Wishing Star - Level 6 Mystic Potion
10. Fancy Spirit Bottle - Level 5 Spirit Lantern
11. Bushy Autumn Tree - Level 4 Autumn Tree
12. Very Rare Moon Start Fruit - Level 7 Magic Moon Fruits
13. Apollo's Bloom - Level 7 Forgotten Flowers
14. Spectral Rose Bush - Level 3 Spirit Rose
15. Conjuring Spell - Level 5 Mystic Potions
During Merge Dragons Events you have Mystic Clouds you can unlock to discover more items on new land so that can help you to beat the event. Sometimes there are Life Orbs, Point Items, Coins and more useful items! In the guide above, you can see the Shadow Key that need to be unlocked to reveal the Mystic Cloud. Heal the Shadow Key and then you will be able to place the appropriate Cloud Key, then it will appear green and then you can unlock it!!! If you have not healed the land where the key shadow is, it won’t unlock, so make sure to heal that land in order to unlock the Lunar Lunar Event Keys!
This Merge Dragons Lunar Light Event Cloud Keys Guide will help show you the keys needed to unlocked the Mystic Clouds for this new mystical event and help to get all the awesome rewards!!!
This Post Has 5 Comments
Also need the apollo bloom for one of the cloud keys, it’s hidden behind the very rare moon star unlock.
Thank you so much for taking the time to do all this. I do however have a question where is Apollo’s Bloom. What makes it. Thank you in advance for any help. Debbie
I made some 5 merge’s with the red three graces and then with the moonflowers, there is a plumeria behind a mystic cloud, and that should make 3 plumeria in total to merge for the Apollo’s Bloom (:
In general, do you know how many life orbs are needed to clear all the open land?
5 to 6… It depends… If you are lucky I have heard people do it with only 4, if you are unlucky I have heard it can take more… That means we have to be smart with making those merges on the perimeter to save that healing power in the long run!