Make sure to bookmark this page for easy reference during this Merge Dragons Thanksgiving Event Cloud Keys Guide to unlock all those Mystic Clouds!!!
The Cloud Key Guide will be available about 90-120 minutes once event begins… Stay tuned to find all the 2020 Thanksgiving Event Cloud Keys and Watch the Livestream at the start!!!
1. Pink Life Flower
2. Leaf Of a fruit tree
3. Moonflower - level 5
4. Funky Blue Cheese- Level 1 Spirit Lantern
5. Mystical Autumn Tree - Level 5
6. Amphorae - Level 5
7. Golden Columns - Level 9 Ancient Objects
8. Mystery Nest (Green circle)
9. Fallen Star (Blue circle)
10. Golden Capsule (Pink circle)
11. Grape Tree - Level 4 Fruit Tree
12. Fancy Spirit Bottle - Level 5 Spirit Lanterns
13. Plumeria - Level 6 Forgotten Flowers
14. Pomegranate - Level 8 Autumn Fruits (Point items)
15. Spectral Rose Bush - Level 3 Dark Rose ( Get 9x Thorny Blooms level 1 from the level 6 spirit lanterns, you will need 3 of them, 2 on the map, and create 1!
During Merge Dragons Events you have Mystic Clouds you can unlock to discover more items on new land so that can help you to beat the event. Sometimes there are Life Orbs, Point Items, Coins and more useful items! In the guide above, you can see the Shadow Key that need to be unlocked to reveal the Mystic Cloud. Heal the Shadow Key and then you will be able to place the appropriate Cloud Key, then it will appear green and then you can unlock it!!! If you have not healed the land where the key shadow is, it won’t unlock, so make sure to heal that land in order to unlock the 2020 Thanksgiving Event Cloud Keys!
This Merge Dragons Thanksgiving 2020 Event Cloud Keys Guide will help show you the keys needed to unlocked the Mystic Clouds for this new mystical event and help to get all the awesome rewards!!!
This Post Has 10 Comments
I think you meant green circle for the mystery nest, not blue. Thanks for doing these guides! Super helpful!
Lol, thanks, now fixed (:
By any chance do you know how to get the
8# mystery nest (green circle). Thanks
Thanks! I couldn’t figure out a couple of them. ^^
Super helpful, thank you, Toasty!
I swear the shadow outline of the pomegranate looks just like a plump duckling doing a belly flop. 🤣🤣
I thought it was a pig!
Lol! I totally get that, Delaney! 😆
Thank you so much for this, and all the others I’ve seen on YouTube.
I have a question about getting all of the cloud keys.
How would one go about getting them if you are broke and have very few dragon gems?
You don’t need to spend money nor gems, just a lot of time using techniques to help get the rewards…